Give thanks in ALL circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18.
Looking back on this past week I am both excited and thankful. Firstly, I am excited because we had our first message given by a young Scot at Centrepoint Church, Edinburgh. For those of you who heard my story this summer, I am excited to say that this was given by the Pagan drummer (that we hired) now come, radical follower of Jesus. You can hear his message at: http://www.centrepointchurch.org/sermon/thanksgiving/.
And secondly, I am thankful for God’s Word for me this week to be thankful in ALL circumstances.
Even though I have been struggling a lot with pain from my recent knee surgery, and pain from a newly discovered health issue, I am maintaining a spirit of thankfulness and believing God for complete healing. Why don’t you join me in making a daily effort to give thanks in ALL circumstances?
Here are my Top 10 this week:
1. I am thankful for God’s grace, mercy & faithfulness.
2. I am thankful for God’s saving grace & salvation He has given me.
3. I am thankful that God is a Healer, a Restorer & a Deliverer.
4. I am thankful for my families love & support.
5. I am thankful my family walks with Jesus, loves God & has a passion for people and the lost.
6. I am thankful that Deb got to share the Gospel with one of her volunteers this week called Becca.
7. I am thankful that Deb got to share her faith and the Gospel with the widow who lives above the shop she manages this week. She has shared before, but in the past, Margaret has backed away BUT not this time.
8. I am thankful that Deb & Jacob will be sharing the love of Jesus tonight with the dancers & bouncers at the strip clubs.
9. I am thankful for ALL the love, support & prayers from family & friends.
10. AND, I am thankful that no matter the circumstance that surrounds these health issues, I can be reassured that Jesus is the Great Physician and that by His stripes I am already healed!
Are you giving thanks in ALL circumstances? For you know this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thes. 5:18.
What are your Top 3 or Top 10 this week? I would love to hear from you!